How to be an effective Ecosystem Builder
If you’ve been tasked with building an entrepreneurial community at your university or college, this guide is for you.
This guide will help you:
- Understand what the HE sector defines as an entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Define the key actors that contribute to your university’s entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Examine the purpose of your ‘University Based Entrepreneurial Ecosystem’
- Learn what an Ecosystem Builder is and the importance of their role
- Explore the work of other Ecosystem Builders working in UK universities
Contributions from Award-winning Enterprise Educators
Read case studies from universities across the UK with key takeaways and actionable insights.
Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship at University of Warwick
Innovation Manager at Robert Gordon University
Director of Entrepreneurship at Imperial College London
Senior Enterprise Officer at Swansea University